Friday 14 September 2007

HAHAWARLOCKS

WTF LOL at warlocks (news yeah). Me, Mindseeker and Glasmastarn made a 3v3 team with me playing shadow and Mindseeker playing affliction, and we went 52 - 2 (first loss was because Glas dc'd) with 2210 rating. Even if they manage to kill me i can be pretty confident that the others will win 2v3 since we have probably made them spend a lot of mana and cooldowns by then. One game me and Glas got separated early in the game and i got nuked while out of LoS from Glas (my fault). It was kind of a long game after that but the other team didn't even get close to winning. We didn't meet any SR teams though which was probably why we didn't lose.

The one legit loss we had was to another SP/lock team who resisted both my fear and silence while Glas was a bit late on healing (record vs this team ended up something like 5 - 1 in our favour).

Shadow is awesome, i am skilled and you are all noobs cause you don't flay the way i flay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to meet u chi ^_^

My shaman would fail tho.

I wouldn't get it over my heart to attack u or glass :<

Anonymous said...

Vad haru för shadow gear ?

Chidorii said...

typ 2/5 merciless, 3/5 gladiators och lite crap kara gear och en grön offhand ^^