Thursday 9 August 2007

Rampàge

I'm getting really fucking tired of this battle group. It has now become impossible for us to get games in 5v5 unless we plan something with other top 10-15 teams on IRC. The grass might not be greener, i have not played in other battle groups so i don't know but this feels so stupid. People are PvE'ing instead of queuing up. *SADFACE* IF IT IS SCRIPTED IT IS BORING, STOP IT.

If the situation is different for top teams in the Cyclone BG (i.e you can queue up most nights and get games that give at least 5+ rating) let me know in a comment, because we're growing pretty tired of this.


We have some matches planned vs Knockout this weekend, i sure hope they don't get a surprise raid or something. I like this team. I think they're mostly nice guys and they play well which makes for fun games. I just wish they could kill Illidan soon and get this PvE-business over with.


Now i'm going to try my hand at a more personal style of blogging: I'm eating tortellini, i'm thinking of getting a dog, i need to get my grades up fairly soon so i can do something with my life, a close friend of mine died last weekend when she fell through a roof, Esko will never have any real problems in life because he is too organized, smart and nice. What do you think? TERRIBLY EXCITING HURRAH!

PS. 2423 rating atm, rank 5 in the world according to this and our dear Glasmastarn is now the highest rated 5v5 druid in the world. Congrats!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gz

Anonymous said...

Hi Chi!
I love your personal blogging. I'm starting my own blog, wrote the first post today but I need to get my webdesigner friend a call and help him make me a decent site. Gonna get a .com domain.

Oh btw, I got a 3 hour ban today. I totally wish it would've been a perma ban. Fuck wow.

I need to get my life in order too. I'm so depressed at the moment for no real reason except maybe that I'm broke, but I don't really mind that.

GG Tarmed, GG Chi

Much Love
Eldpojken

Chidorii said...

gg eld :(