Saturday 11 August 2007

Goodbye

First of all Eldpojken has announced that he will stop playing WoW. He is trying to get his life back on track and WoW understandably doesn't fit into the picture. This is of course a tragic loss for our team as he was a big part of it, a great player and a fun person to be around. Best of luck to you.

This means that we are looking for 1 amazingly geared warlock to take his spot. A mage would not be unwelcome, but we need a warlock to fit Glasmastarn on the team unless we have a 2xwar setup as well. This person would of course have to have very good skills as well as knowledge of all other classes and the game in general. He/she would need to be able to speak on vent and have a lot of arena experience. And he/she would have to be Swedish.

We played 4 games today, all versus knockout. Esko was not available for play, but we knew there were at least two 4-dps teams playing so we thought we'd queue up anyway. Apparantly though we struck out and got Knockout, a team we can not possibly beat with this setup.

In the first game we lucked out/they screwed up and we managed to win, giving us 13 rating. The other three games were big losses though. They had like twice our damage on every position, and i get oom instantly with mana drain, viper sting and mana burns. If i try to dodge viper, i get MB'd, if i dodge MB i get vipered. And mana drain of course ignores LoS.

We ended up at something like 2383 which kind of sucked, but whatever. In the light of the news that Eldpojken was quitting rating doesn't really matter. Seems like we won't be playing in a serious setup for a while.


PERSONAL BLOGGING STYLE TAKE TWO: Today i ate a muffin, went for a car ride with Esko, talked to my oldest brother, made friends with a fly, brushed my teeth four times, went for a walk, watered my moms flowers, listened to the 500 greatest songs of all time, met Niklas and spent the night drinking alone. Next week i will be going to Stockholm to stay at my brothers place for a few days. I have not been able to sleep properly for a couple of days. This Monday i will find out whether or not i get in to the school i have applied to to fix my grades. I am tired of WoW. I have nothing better to do. For now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that sucks.

Having to replace one of your starting five sets your whole team back, but I am sure you will bounce back. Best of luck to you guys.

Anonymous said...

Goodbye, had the time of my life!
Now go get em tiger!
/Eld

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this blog, nice stuff!

Good luck with your life, Eldpojken, time to level your RL skills and loot hot chicks!

PS; Chi, I'm interested in a tryout in the 5v5!

// Snipe
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vashj&n=Snipe

Anonymous said...

PS, please don't look at my current ratings, I am helping some RL friends =).

Chidorii said...

I will talk to fontaine about it snipe ^^