Thursday 28 June 2007

Decisions decisions

Today is my brothers 21'st birthday so congratulations to him. Hurray!
What i didn't mention in the first post was that on that day the cast on my broken hand came off. I broke my hand three weeks earlier in a fight with above mentioned brother. I'm not much of a fighter, which was made abundantly clear here. Note to self: don't punch people, you don't have the slightest clue as to what you're doing.


So i had a cast for three weeks, i couldn't play at all during the first week but then i had the cast replaced with like a glass fiber cast, which was much more light weight and after modifying it slightly with a pair of scissors and a nail file i could play again, though not very well.
But now it's off and i can play 100% again which is nice.


I'm still trying to decide on whether to get this shaman up or not. I used a 10 day guest pass and got her to the xp cap (1 xp under lvl 61) and leveling with shit gear isn't fun. Also, i'm not sure how it would work out for the team setup-wise. We would probably have to recruit a new priest,
presumably Penicillin who used to play in Full Patàge. He is a good and friendly player so if he joined it would probably work out well.
I'm getting bored with playing priest and something new would be good, although playing the shaman actively would probably not happen until season 3 or something when i have gathered enough gear to not be a free kill, it's good to have a project now that I'm an unemployed loser living with my parents (yeah, maybe getting a job would be a better idea). I just graduated and I will probably start studying again this fall so don't look at me like that. :D


Anyway, i have to think about this. I have not upgraded the account for BC yet but i have a copy sitting right here that i bought two days ago. If i decide to level it i have a LOT of work to do, leveling it, farming honor/heroics/kara and what have you. And somewhere in the back of my head i know that every time have switched char because i got bored of playing priest (rogue, warrior) i have gone back to good ol' Chidorii. I don't know what to do.


Que sera, sera i guess.


03:37 Small Update:

I decided to go ahead and level the Shaman and i hit 62 before calling it a day.
On another note, Dassan finally got his last Nether Vortex and made himself a Stormherald today, though since Eldpojken is going away for a couple of days and Esko is working, we can not play for two days. Lucalo is benched because of constant internet problems. Gives me time to focus on the shaman i guess!

PS. Thanks to Drifting for helping with some elite quests and to Relinquish for farming honor for me. :>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waves :D

Anonymous said...

get dj to put you up a link on his blog, should get you some more trafic :)

good read so far btw

Chidorii said...

yeah skane he will, was his idea to exchange linking